Monday, June 05, 2006
Americans have low opinion of Sue Kelly's GOP
- Only 49% of Republicans approve of the Republican led Congress' performance.
- Pres. Bush's approval rating is now 33%, a new low in the WaPo-ABC polls.
- In the past month Bush's disapproval rating among Republicans has doubled.
- Almost 70% of independents are not happy with Bush's job performance.
- Almost two thirds of Americans believe the Iraq war has not been worth it.
The survey also listed 10 issues and the polling showed that on all 10 issues, Americans favored the Democratic Party to handle those issues over the Republican Party. In 9 of the 10 issues the Democrat's had a double digit advantage.
Sue Kelly has been a lackey for the Bush Administration and the Hastert/Delay (I know he just resigned) House of Representatives for too long, therefore, these dismal poll numbers reflect directly on her. This poll shows that Americans are onto Kelly and the many others like her who fail to represent the overwhelming majority of her constituents. It's time the 19th Congressional District elects new leadership in Congress and puts Kelly on the unemployment rolls.
Tom DeLay is leaving a messy and dirty House. It is up to us to clean it up and toss out the debris of Republican corruption and incompetence. Let's start with our own Sock Puppet Sue, who lets her every move be dictated by the leadership of her Party.
Read the survey results again - the survey found that only 49% of REPUBLICANS approve of the Republican led Congress' performance. This means that less than half of the members of the Republican party think that the Republicans are doing a fair to decent job.
Congress, BTW, also ranks low with independent voters, which account for nearly 25% of the voters in this district. Still want to talk out of your butt?